Monday, February 18, 2013

February… So Far




February… So Far

3

DSC00040

DSC00047

DSC00060

DSC00062


Chinese New Year was spent with lots of laughter, food, cousins, and silly photo shoots. Thanks to Cece Novi’s full-on makeover, I’ve now discovered that my left eye always twitches when I smile and that black eyeliner is my new favorite beauty product.


SONY DSC

Joy in the form of red envelopes
A while ago, I decided to clean up my old desk from elementary school to move stuff to the new one. Along the way, I found these treasures from the past.


SONY DSC

My storytelling props from 8th grade. It was perhaps the most psychopathic story I’ve ever written because it includes a murderous kangaroo. Plus, these props were made during the ‘ababil’ times when I liked animes.


SONY DSC

Scout’s agenda from 5th grade which has never been used at all.

SONY DSC

My English notebook from 1st or 2nd grade.

SONY DSC

An assortment of old pencil cases and piggy banks that I’m not planning to keep.

SONY DSC

My very first pair of glasses from 1st grade

SONY DSC

I was rich, really rich… but only when I was in KidZania

SONY DSC

Made this painting a few days ago while I was idling. I’m not a good painter, so… #fillintheblank

SONY DSC

Fell stupidly and awkwardly on a staircase… TWICE! My left knee and ankle were both injured, though thankfully not sprained or broken or anything like that. But they’re bruised and bled for a while and are very, very sore.

SONY DSC
Chocolate from Mom for Valentine’s day

February’s been crazy for me what with the school camp, tests, injury, food, laughter and all. But really, I’d give anything to have another month as exciting as this.
2 more weeks to go in February and I can’t wait for what March has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment